Picture This. I am your creation.





Picture this; for I am a camera

and you are the screen,

displaying the images

of who we have been.



Look into the lens

as you look into my eyes.

Do we recognise each other,

are we wearing a disguise.



I have changed myself for you.

I changed my whole life through for you.

There is nothing I can recognise

in my eyes because of you.



There might be a picture, like Dorian Grey,

propped up against some unknown wall.

I would like to find it some day,

and see if that's changed at all.



Did you change yourself for me ?

Was there some other way for you to be ?

We have no other pictures to show

of other selves we could come to know.



Maybe we could paint a picture,

we could take the brush in turn,

paint ourselves the way we want us.

It could be our way to learn.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Change Somebody's Mind 2 I am thinking of you like a landscape Wow, what kind ? Vast, expansive, apparently flat and empty, but w...