Pandemic Memories

 

I boxed up some of the things I wrote during the pandemic and added an introduction. 

It annoys me a little that I didn't feel able and still don't feel able, to craft some of these words into something more resembling poetry. I know poetry is more than the careful selection and positioning of words, more than rhyming, which can either seem to validate otherwise discarded thoughts, or give perhaps a false impression that the chosen words fit perfectly and are therefore true. I feel it's in the rhythm of writing that truth is carried and the sometimes stilted rhythms of my own thoughts reflect the fact that I haven't yet resolved my feelings. 


These memories are yet to be processed fully. 















































The almost invisible words in yellow read  ' washed with the rain of our tears '

and perhaps this rather cloying phrase does nearly accurately express something about how I felt and still 

feel about that terrible time. 


*****






































                                                                      ***


















***


























































































Littered with mistakes and annoying repetitions, If I write another, it will be different and not a correction 






This last one is clearly unfinished since I have not written about Love's role within Time. 




































































































🌈









No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Change Somebody's Mind 2 I am thinking of you like a landscape Wow, what kind ? Vast, expansive, apparently flat and empty, but w...