Tranquility


What is tranquility ?

I read it is the state or quality of being calm. 

I think of the words I associate with this quality;


Peaceful

Quiet

Unruffled

Tranquil

Liquid

Buoyant



I also read that it implies;

absence of noise

absence of violence

absence of worry


and this causes me worry,


because I know this is not life

Life is not the absence of worry.




I would like to be tranquil

but not dead.


I would like to experience tranquility

in Life.


We search for it as though it was truth.

I search for it and I try to create it.

I try to imagine it in the midst of life

and so, I wrote;






Time was relinquished to the waves

and the billowing white clouds blown across

a bright blue sky.

The last train might come and go but

there would be a bus and if not,

there is a footpath.

Tranquility reigned now.


She sank back into the sand and fell asleep. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Change Somebody's Mind 2 I am thinking of you like a landscape Wow, what kind ? Vast, expansive, apparently flat and empty, but w...