Time Line
I was an anxious child,
An unhappy adolescent,
An insomniac teenager,
An insane twenty-something,
A responsible thirty-something,
A depressed forty-something,
A resigned fifty-something,
And now I am a hopeful sixty-something.
I've come this far and the view is beautiful,
though ever-changing.
As long as the sun keeps shining,
The winds keep blowing,
The rain keeps coming and going,
and clouds race across the vast sky,
changing form continuously as they go,
I'll see life and its possibilities in their shapes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Incidence
of war yesterday we went to war to rid the world of want filling coffers with oil vast vats with grains dark powders spice life water and...
-
We learn to point it's strange Baby thinks the toy is gone But it's just behind a book, Take the other from under your hat See the...
-
Being Here It’s ghia here in Kelter There’s nothing to filter It’s clear that here is wild and pure And Nobody owns her No need to prote...
No comments:
Post a Comment