Skeleton tree
At art college, I made a skeleton out of fallen twigs of Ash. They were just the right shape and size
and weight for gluing together with a gun. I had fun. Now I could put my knowledge of anatomy into
good use and I completed the whole thing and hung it in a wire bower. I suppose it may have looked
a tad macabre, maybe even jarring in that jaunty way skeletons have, their slightly humorous appearance -
why is that ? -
sometimes feeling like an afront when we present them at the wrong time.
I suppose I shouldn't have left the dear thing in the wardrobe of the flat I flitted from without paying
the last months' rent because it was outrageous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Incidence
of war yesterday we went to war to rid the world of want filling coffers with oil vast vats with grains dark powders spice life water and...
-
We learn to point it's strange Baby thinks the toy is gone But it's just behind a book, Take the other from under your hat See the...
-
Being Here It’s ghia here in Kelter There’s nothing to filter It’s clear that here is wild and pure And Nobody owns her No need to prote...
No comments:
Post a Comment